DELFF Management Ltd is a London based Asset Management company registered and regulated by the FCA, with €500+ million AuM. We are specialised in European Leveraged Loans and High Yield Corporate bonds. The company is majority owned and managed by its partners, with La Française AM - one of the largest Fund management company in France with €60 Billion AuM - as minority shareholder.
Job description – Junior Analyst / Corporate debt Structurer – Leveraged Loans Funds
The right candidate will have:
- 1-3-year previous work experience as a credit risk analyst or a debt structurer in a credit fund or the Leveraged Finance group of a bank,
- structured and / or invested in corporate credit transactions, and
- expertise in leveraged loans and knowledge of LBO transactions
Additionally, fluency in English and French is essential.
The successful individual will:
Analyse credit & sectors
- Assess the credit quality of debt issuers: collect and analyse data from companies and other sources for the preparation of internal credit analysis, including review of financial structure and credit documentation;
- Propose investment opportunities: prepare comprehensive investment recommendations for submission to the Investment Committee and monitor the Credit Approval process.
Monitor the Funds’ investments
- Review monthly / quarterly reportings and maintain updated financial models on portfolio investments;
- Make recommendations to the Portfolio Manager on investments in new syndications / secondary trades and on potential disposals of existing investments;
- Maintain a “shadow portfolio” of potential investment targets.
Support Risk Control and Distribution
- Help prepare the Funds’ monthly reports;
- Prepare documents and analysis at the request of the Portfolio Manager for the Board of Directors of the funds;
- Update and develop analytical tools on risk and liquidity of the portfolio of the funds for the Chief Risk Officer;
- Provide support to clients and sales team by updating marketing material (pitchbook, presentation).
Structure new corporate debt (direct lending) transactions
- Analyse deal opportunities;
- Prepare financial and operational models;
- Monitor due diligence process;
- Review legal documentation: term sheet, facility and security documentations;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or Management required
- Strong credit analysis skills
- Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting is required
- Expertise in financial modelling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert Excel skills (macros and VBA)
If you are hardworking, proactive, a team player and want to work in a friendly and entrepreneurial environment please contact Angela (email@example.com).