Junior Consultant Pensions and Insurance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ortec Finance Ltd.
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
We are looking for a junior consultant within our Pensions and Insurance team, where you will be blending financial markets, actuarial science and industry leading technology in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
Measuring and analysing financial risks across pension schemes, fund managers and insurers.
Asset Liability modelling
Interacting with economic scenario generator
Maintaining general knowledge of the financial markets and main asset classes
Understand the workings of DB pension scheme liabilities
Investment advice and detailed risk analysis
Contributing to product demonstrations
Providing advice and training to our clients in the use of our software and ALM modelling
Software customisation by developing new functionalities
Education, experience and skills:
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate university degree in a science specialism, ideally actuarial science. (Examples of other specialisms - Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Data Science)
- Have experience working with Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Superb analytical skills
- Creative, resourceful, able to think outside the box, resilient and hands on
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to thrive in a small, dynamic team in the London office.
What can you expect from Ortec Finance
Ortec Finance helps people make better investment decisions. We support pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, banks, asset managers, financial planners and real estate managers across the globe using our industry leading modelling solutions. This continual focusing on development, embracing technology and blending that with personal engagement, allows us to lead the market in empowering enhanced investment decision making.
The Pensions and Insurance department
Within Ortec Finance, the Pensions and Insurance team consists of ALM consultants and Investment consultants who focus on advising clients and on implementing our modelling solutions to enhance their risk management frameworks from an ALM perspective. This facilitates better investment decision making by engaging with our industry leading modelling software.
What do we offer?
- A challenging and rewarding role in the growing London office, while being part of an inspirational global business
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence
More information or to apply?
For more information regarding this position please contact Wietske Maat- van Daalen (HR Advisor) at +31 (0)10 – 700 50 00.
To apply, please use the top right application button to send us your cover letter and CV.
Acquisition on account of this vacancy will not be appreciated.