Junior Developer (Part-Time / 40%)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDD, Mi-temps
- Twelve Capital
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Twelve Capital is an independent investment manager specialising in insurance investments for institutional clients. We are also a leading provider of capital to the insurance and reinsurance industry. Our investment expertise covers the entire insurance balance sheet, including Insurance Bonds, Insurance Private Debt, Catastrophe Bonds, Private Insurance-Linked Securities and Insurance Equity. We also compose portfolios of our Best Ideas.
We are looking for an IT focused individual (part-time/40%) willing to step into a dynamic working environment.
There are long term development opportunities within R, Python and data science.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Individual is preferably a student in 1st till 3rd year of university/applied science
- Sound SQL & HTML knowledge is mandatory
- Fluent in at least one programming language
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Process oriented with good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks / workflows with tight delivery schedules
- Team player with a proactive can-do attitude
- Good command of English, German beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity and fulfill the above requirements, then please apply here by submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 3 June 2018.