Junior Equity Research Analyst/Strategist
- Competitive Salary + Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 05 juin 18 2018-06-05
Junior Equity Research Analyst required at independent Investment Bank.
We are seeking a Junior Analyst with up to 3 years’ experience in finance or accounting to join our highly rated Equity Research team. This broad role will involve supporting other analysts, drafting research reports, modelling and producing interactive models.
There will be a focus on Equity Strategy where the candidate will be expected to spend about half of their time helping to write cross-sector investment reports, produce interesting stock screens and explore alternative datasets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and driven individual to progress to writing their own research with guidance and mentoring from the senior analyst. A relevant professional qualification (ACA or CFA preferred) is highly desirable and you must demonstrate a passion to be a sell-side analyst.
- Support senior analysts, assisting with preparation of Equity Research and Strategy notes
- Produce complex stock screens
- Detailed financial modelling
- Drafting research reports including equity strategy products
Initially internal: across sales, trading, research and investment banking
- Full-time, permanent contract (following 3 month probation)
- 45 hours per week
- Competitive salary plus annual discretionary bonuses
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 after each full year of service
- Comprehensive medical, life and critical illness insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
Skills, Attributes & Credentials:
- Clear understanding of the role and passion to be a sell-side analyst
- Fully competent with Office Suite (advanced Excel)
- Financial modelling, valuation and accounting knowledge
- Up to 3 years financial experience
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- High degree of integrity
CFA or ACA qualified
Liberum Capital Limited is a UK based independent investment bank with an “all cap” focus. Liberum is based in London and also has a wholly owned US subsidiary which provides access to the European markets for institutional investors based in North America. The principal activity of the Group is the provision of institutional and corporate stock-broking services, focused on cash equities and investment banking.
The core activities are:
- Research, Sales and Execution - in large and mid-cap European equities, small cap UK equities and closed end investment funds listed on the London Stock Exchange or Euronext exchange or traded on AIM. It also provides sales, trading and execution services in convertible bonds.
- Market Making – in small and mid-cap UK equities and closed end investment funds.
- Investment Banking – provides corporate finance, corporate broking and advisory services to public and private companies and closed end investment funds.
Liberum started trading in 2007 and has had 10 consecutive profitable years. We believe clients are looking for a more tailored service and we aim to be proactive and innovative in our approach and deal with clients responsibly and fairly.
As a business Liberum endeavours to hire and retain people of the highest calibre. The culture is one of shared and collective responsibility and to this end the company is 100% employee owned.