Junior Front Office Developer
An exciting fintech company, with offices in New York, Tokyo and London, is looking for a talented front office developer to join its London technology team. Empowering developers in major financial firms to be as productive as possible, they deliver a cloud-based, end-to-end development and production platform. With open architecture, transparent source code, and automated infrastructure solutions, the platform provides clients with the tools to build reliable, scalable in-house functionality and fully integrated applications.
The successful candidate will be proactive, continually striving for improvement and have excellent communication skills on all levels. You will be working with clients - including asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies - to adapt and customize the core cloud-hosted trading risk management platform.
You will also be expected to build functionality for clients, program financial analytics and applications in Python and integrate with cloud computing services. Requirements
- Polyglot with exposure to many programming languages. Experience with Python is a must-have.
- 2+ years' commercial experience.
- Exposure to SDLC tools and agile methodologies.
- Experience of cloud infrastructure, Docker and Linux administration a bonus.
- Financial knowledge would be preferable, or a keen interest to learn.
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, innovative environment
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel