Junior Project Manager
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Junior Project ManagerFollowing a highly profitable period of growth, investment and transformation, the EMEA COO Team are expanding their EMEA Technology Execution Management / Delivery team and are recruiting a Junior Project Manager for the IT Strategic / Transformation and Regulatory Portfolio. This role is based in Canary Wharf, London.
As a PM within the EMEA COO Team, you will be responsible for the project delivery of IT Strategic and Regulatory initiatives across EMEA. The Jnr PM will adhere to project standards and procedures throughout the project lifecycle and ensure project alignment between the strategic objectives of the business and IT with regards to scope, deliverables, timeline, and cost.
The PM will be a junior level practitioner in the Execution Management / Delivery team. The PM will need to be confident in communicating with project sponsors, stakeholders and other divisions within State Street to ensure that strategic projects are on track in accordance to schedule, budget and deliverables. The PM will leverage their Financial Services experience and knowledge and project execution skills to help guide EMEA IT technology teams to deliver consistent, high quality results for the Bank.
The preferred candidate will demonstrate Financial Services and or IT / Strategy domain knowledge, outstanding relationship management, communication, listening, and collaboration skills working effectively across various stakeholders and project team members around the globe.
- Oversee the management, organization and effective delivery of IT Strategic, Transformation and / or Regulatory projects identified to fall within the Strategic portfolio
- Work as a member of a diverse team of program managers, project managers, project administrators and business analysts overseeing the execution of enterprise-wide programs
- Contribute to the building of the organization's delivery culture
- Leads the end-to-end planning and execution management of medium to large strategic initiatives
- Under direct supervision, plans, organizes and controls the activities of cross-functional project teams
- Alignment to Project Management Office framework and toolsets
- Development and deliver project business cases
- Develops and maintains end-to-end project plans
- Under direction, manage end-to-end project budgets
- Drive, manage and execute projects on time and on budget
- Coordinates overall project communications, risks, and issues resolution
- Coordinates communication with sponsors and management concerning the project status and issues