Junior Project Manager - Financial Services / Technology / Data
- Up to GBP45000 per annum + 50,000 package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Orbis Consultants
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
Junior Project Manager role working within a well regarded Financial Institution working on the delivery of multiple fast moving projects. The institution is a well known Vendor in the market and as a result works with many of the leading / latest technologies when working on projects. This team has a large budget and a very quick progression pathway.
Company and role overview:
A Leading financial institution are looking for a Junior Project manager to help deliver multiple fast-moving projects. the role provides a good spread across the financial domain within a well-regarded team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Controlling budgets
- Controlling multiple work streams
- Project tracking in Jira
- Running stakeholder meetings
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
Required skills for the role
- 1 - 3 years PM experience
- Jira experience
- Some financial experience
- Jira would be a nice to have.