See job description for details
Junior QA Automation Test Engineer Tasks
- Developing Java automated scripts using Selenium library and Cucumber BDD
- Creating and executing regression tests across multiple environments as changes are promoted and staged for production
- Verifying the health of the website's user journeys through the automated scripts. Manual validation of the failures and script update when necessary
- Raising accurate and detailed defects and issues on Jira
- Being deeply involved in the business activities and the decision making process in order to be aware of sudden changes that might impact the test results
- Collaborating within an agile team providing input for services backlog, sprint planning, story development and testing, demos, and team retrospective
- Extensive training opportunities
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage quick career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Diverse and vibrant environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology and innovation
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! Reply pride themselves on continuously learning about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
About Portaltech Reply
- A minimum Bachelor's degree (2.1 or higher) is required in IT, Computer Science, or in a Technology-related field
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Advanced knowledge in Java application development and support or Java Automation framework development in an agile enviroment
- Advanced knowledge in Automation testing using Java - Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber BDD
- Working knowledge of source code repository tools using Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree, etc.
- Desired knowled ge: SAP Commerce (Hybris), CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Framework maintenance, Framework Optimization, Atlassian's JIRA, Confluence, DevOps concepts
Portaltech Reply is the Reply Group company, partner of SAP, that provides Customer Experience solutions. Portaltech Reply is a combination of eCommerce Omnichannel knowledge and outstanding technical expertise, that allows to work with clients on their eCommerce and digital retail strategies, operations and technologies, and develops world-class eCommerce solutions.
Since 2000 Portaltech Reply has consolidated his position within the eCommerce SIs ecosystem and, after becoming a hybris partner in 2007, has been accredited as one of the worldwide hybris' leading solution partners, holding a Platinum Elite Status and being named hybris Global Partner of the Year 2012, 2011 and 2009. Selected by SAP Hybris in 2015, Portaltech has been working with SAP core engineering team to develop and enhance product features such as the Travel Accelerator. With offices in London, Milan, Munich, Minsk and Chicago, Portaltech Reply has been helping customers worldwide, successfully designing and implementing over 50 eCommerce solutions for leading retailers, brands and B2Bs.