Junior UI Developer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Third Bridge
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated Junior UI Developer. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and a lot of enthusiasm. This is a brilliant opportunity to grow within a strong team of other developers , in a fun and relaxed environment. Passion is an absolute must!
You will help to maintain and create for many future and existing projects alongside undertaking day to day front-end development tasks. Your daily duties will be fun, challenging and you’ll be constantly learning!
- Maintaining, developing and improving the functionality of our applications by using HTML/CSS best practices
- Building well tested components using React
- Full participation in agile development ceremonies such as sprint/release planning, retrospectives, showcases, internal hackathons, stand-ups etc.
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- To work well within the team as well as independently
- Show great attention to detail and care about producing good quality work
- Have a good attitude, always happy to help, and a strong willingness to learn
- Understand the importance of coding standards
- 2-3 years work experience in the field
- Good HTML and CSS skills (preprocessors such as Less/Sass a bonus)
- Experience with React
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Exposure to modern tooling and build systems (we use Webpack amongst others)
- Version control (preferably Git)
- Functional programming (desirable)
- Experience with Node.js (desirable)
- Unit testing (we use Jest & Enzyme) (desirable)
Please supply a sample of your coding with the application - GitHub for example