KDB Support / Development
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Emagine Consulting
- 18 oct. 17 2017-10-18
emagine Consulting is looking for a KDB application support specialist
Project Requirement Document: Senior KDB+ DevOps
Location: City of London
emagine is a Business & Technology Consultancy with almost 30 years of experience delivering projects. Privately owned with over 100 million turnover, emagine Consulting provides Managed Services to financial clients with low population, high impact teams of game-changing experts. We have over 700 consultants currently deployed across the UK, France and Germany.
Alongside our Managed Services we heavily invest in FinTech – our latest innovation is the HoptroffTime Suite; A hardware, software solution powered by an Atomic Clock to enhance and enable Compliance & trading strategies.
emagine provides services into financial clients including Investment Banks, Stock Exchanges and Central Banks. Our areas of Key Focus are;
- Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Software Development & Testing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
emagine consulting is currently looking for a Sr. KDB+ DevOps consultant to manage one of our on-going projects. The requirement
- Know how to run a data plant, which spans across all the FICC asset classes
- Understand what being the leaders of the devops team mean: a hybrid between a support role with hands on Level 3 development capabilities
- When a fault occurs you are expected to be able to troubleshoot and fix the issues, without passing them back to the DEV team as they are under immense pressure to build the MIFID II functionality
- Behave as leaders of the team and provide mentoring to the much more junior team
- Be able to do deployment, bug fixes, escalations and stakeholder management
- Be familiar with working on a big loud trading floor, as you will sit in the middle of the trading floor, need to be able to handle the pressure
What is in it for you?
- Great for someone that wants to challenge themselves and would want to work on a massively exciting data program, big and complex datasets
- It’s not just high frequency, but a myriad of applications that connect to a non-vanilla KDB data plant so it’s the core of a large part of the front office
- Minimum experience of 4 years on KDB Development
- Sell/buy side experience
- Front office experience - Trading / large datasets
- Telephonic Interview with emagine
- F2F Meeting with emagine
- F2F Technical Interview with the on-site team
emagine are always looking to expand our bench and Associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please update us with your most recent CV and next availability. We will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are looking for your next challenge.