KYC Operations Manager (Director)
- GBP120000 - GBP150000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Page Executive
- 30 juil. 18 2018-07-30
The KYC Operations Manager will lead all the teams involved in the day-to-day operation of Client Lifecycle Management activities and the full client life-cycle process including KYC remediation, client on-boarding, off-boarding and KYC maintenance and refresh, in line with the Bamk's policies and procedures.
investment and Corporate Banking operations.
- Scrutinise MI related to the quality of work completed across the business; trends identified in QA Reports and feedback from KYC Advisory to drive performance and continuous improvement across all teams
- Maintain a clear picture of compliance with the Risk Appetite Statement, policies, procedures, processes and governance framework and take action to remedy issues and common areas of failure
- Take immediate steps to address any signs of non-compliance
- Escalate serious compliance issues to the Head of CLM UK
- Ensure that thorough, end-to-end quality checks of KYC cases are completed within the teams to adhere to the Risk Appetite Statement, AML policies, procedures and processes
- Receive, review and discuss Quality Assurance findings & trends with the team
- Manage day-to-day operation of activities and the full client life-cycle process including remediation, client on-boarding, off-boarding and KYC maintenance and refresh, in line with the Bank's policies and procedures
- Hands on experience in Client On-boarding and / or Know Your Client functions at a Corporate and Investment bank
- Experience in a senior leadership role
- Advanced knowledge of Financial Crime prevention and Know Your Customer requirements with a "think outside the box approach"
- Ability to simplify complex problems and issues into executable resolutions.
- Advanced time management skills and ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Experience of successfully delivering challenging messages to Senior Management
- Excellent people management experience, ideally of team larger than 100 and project management
excellent package and career progression.