Key Account Manager
- £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- VAT IT
- 10 mai 18 2018-05-10
VAT IT is one of the world’s leading VAT and Tax reclaim companies assisting over 8,000 clients around the world with foreign tax reclaim. This is a unique opportunity for a qualified Accountant to move away from accounting whilst using their skills to effectively analyse and project manage key clients within our portfolio.
VAT IT is one of the world’s leading VAT and Tax reclaim companies assisting over 8,000 clients around the world with foreign tax reclaim. We operate from 35 wholly owned offices situated in Europe, Asia, Africa and America and employ over 500 knowledgeable specialists dedicated to our core business of cross border tax refunds. VAT IT has been involved in the indirect tax industry for over 15 years. We service many types of institutional clients including Banks, Mining Houses, Industrial and Telecommunication Businesses.
This is a unique opportunity for a qualified Accountant to move away from accounting whilst using their skills to effectively analyse and manage key clients within our portfolio.
The main focus of this role is to effectively manage the UK branch’s enterprise accounts through the development of relationships with our client’s key contacts.
The Enterprise Senior Key Account Manager is responsible for the high-level management of the claim process from start to finish. You would maintain communication with executive contacts including reporting and trouble-shooting to ensure that service delivery is achieved with the highest quality and effectiveness.
This role’s emphasis is on further growing accounts and driving the branch’s success through meeting key targets.
- On-boarding and full project management of new clients
- Understanding complex group structures
- Data analysis
- Establishing good relationships with clients key contacts
- Development and roll out of service delivery processes
- Key stakeholder engagement
- Preparation and communication of client reporting
- Growing existing accounts and increasing scope of service
- Additional ad-hoc tasks that may be required to ensure business goals are met
- Qualified ACA or equivilant
- Proven track record of building strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of VAT reclaim (desirable)
- Previous experience within Financial Services (desirable)