Our client a well-regarded Global Asset Manager. They are building their Insurance team and looking for an experienced client service professional. They are looking for candidates with a clear passion for delivering to clients and people management.
You will have a strong academic background, a high level of interest in investments and markets and no less than 5 years relevant client experience. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your experience into a firm with such a strong culture and little turnover.
The role will rely on you to be the first point of call for institutional clients as well as managing a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with sales to deliver excellent end to end client service
- Manage, coordinate and respond to incoming client queries, work collaboratively with internal business partners including sales, product management, client reporting, onboarding, investor relations, legal, and compliance
- Ensure all responses to client queries and requests for information are clear, accurate, comprehensive and timely.
- Team management of four client associates
- Ability to think strategically on firm wide projects relating to the growth and development of the business
- You will have 5 + years’ experience within Investment Management in a client related role
- IMC – CFA advantageous
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Clear leadership skills
The successful candidate will need to be a good team player, as well as leading the strategy and team in the future. They be able to juggle a multitude of tasks, have a strong eye for detail and be proactive and innovative in their approach to supporting the sales and client needs.
Due to the increased applications for this role, you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.