- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 juin 18
LMR EMEA - UK Solvent Wind Down, LEP and Liquidity Regulatory Reporting # 111592
We aspire to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision.
- Actively lead bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well-capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty
- Drive cost efficiencies and growth discipline
- Committed to improving the control, quality and efficiency of our information, advice and services
- Engage with business to actively prepare bank for regulatory changes
Liquidity Measurement Reporting (LMR) is a global team responsible for Liquidity reporting produced by Credit Suisse and its subsidiaries for the main regulators (FINMA, PRA and FED) and other authorities, as well as for management information (MI) to support Treasury and various other functions with regards to liquidity management. LMR teams can be found in New York, London, Zurich, Singapore, Wroclaw and Pune.
This role will cover liquidity reporting for Solvent Wind Down (SWD), the Legal Entity and Brexit Programmes and EBA/PRA Liquidity regulatory reporting.
SWD is a key annual requirement from the PRA for a number of international banks and involves the reporting of a theoretical wind down of certain UK legal entities looking at the costs, balance sheet, liquidity, capital and operational impacts of an organised wind down scenario. The role will involve:
- Handling the liquidity reporting required for SWD, including defining controls to ensure accurate reporting
- Development of a strategic SWD reporting process once end state requirements are defined. You will work closely with Treasury, the Change function and the SWD project team to define, test and implement the SWD liquidity reporting requirements
The role will also lead the liquidity reporting changes arising due to the migration of business as a result of Credit Suisse's Legal Entity and Brexit Programmes. The role may also require oversight and review of the monthly LCR, NSFR and ALMM reports to the PRA.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- PRA/EBA regulatory liquidity reporting experience is important
- Top Tier Investment Banking experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong Balance Sheet knowledge