Lead Business Analyst - Private Banking - London
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : GBP80000 - GBP650000 per annum + Flexible Benefits + Bonus
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
A leading Private Bank is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to work on a portfolio of projexts, while managing a small team of 3 other BAs . This role offers excellent flexible benefits and a great bonus structure.
A leading Private Bank is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to work on a portfolio of projexts, while managing a small team of 3 other BAs .
- Lead/Senior Business Analyst on Change Projects (likely to be multiple concurrent projects)
- Act as a Mentor and line manager to the Business Analysts in the Change Team
- Performance management and line management duties
- Enhance the Business Analyst role within the Change life-cycle. Review existing documentation and define a new customer journey process
- Ensure completion of key project documentation (requirements documents and process maps)
- Stakeholder management
- Assist the Project Manager on other project tasks that may require to be completed to successfully implement a project
- Stakeholder Management, including senior Business stakeholders, Third party suppliers and external UK finance bodies
Key Required Experience:
- Business and / or IT change management experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- At least three years experience of working in a Business Analyst role
- Line management experience
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Banking experience (preferably Private Banking, however, Retail, Corporate banking would also be advantageous).
- Formal BA qualifications (ISEB, BCS)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.