- CDI, Plein-temps
- Schroders Investment Management
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Pension
Lead C# Developer
Schroders Investment IT Group are creating a brand new team to focus on delivering the software architecture runway for an architecture platform which will used by the front office. The successful candidate will be an experienced hands-on developer who has a good understanding of messaging.
IT at Schroders is not just about technology; it's about problem solving using cutting edge technology to support the business and deliver high end solutions. We encourage innovation and value excellence. We are a global function that's managed locally and this allows us to develop and deploy systems and processes across our international offices. To learn how we've grown, explore our interactive timeline to see how we've been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
A newly formed platform systems delivery team has been created within the wider Investment Technology domain. The team will be responsible for designing and developing a first class platform to assist developers from across Schroders in creating solutions for real business problems.
We require a hands-on, development focussed technologist with an expert level understanding of enterprise architectural design and leading technology trends to join a newly formed delivery team. You will be expected to understand tools predominantly used within the financial business domain. Due to the services the team offers you will be expected to possess exemplary interpersonal skills that enable you to seamlessly work with a number of different teams.
• Be proficient in and able to use a wide range of industry leading technologies.
• Design, build and technically architect a platform making it easy for teams to adopt.
• Be proficient in both structured and unstructured databases.
• Promote and drive forward the use of the platform across the organisation.
• Reduce the learning curve for new teams wishing to adopt one of the platform components.
• Promote an agile way of working where possible and look to streamline processes for efficiency.
• Liaise closely with business, IT and infrastructure teams to identify platform improvements.
Note to Agencies:
Schroders does not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV's and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV's sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV's directly.