Lead Control Accountant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Metro Bank
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Are you skilled at building long lasting relationships? Do you love questioning things to find improvements? Are you ready to use your brilliance in numbers, to help grow the British banking revolution? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Lead Control Accountant, you will manage the financial control of lending portfolios which are managed by external service providers. Metro Bank engages with these partners to manage significant portions of our loan portfolios, including recording and retaining individual loan level data, providing monthly finance reporting and taking responsibility for elements of loan origination and customer collection. Finance are heavily involved in making sure these relationships run smoothly, to enable us to report on these portfolios on a monthly basis and provide an exceptional customer service to keep creating fans!
So what would you be doing?
- Taking an active role in understanding the financial and operational impacts of new transactions
- Overseeing the implementation of new servicing relationships
- Making sure process flows are appropriately designed, documented and implemented
- Working with our partners, to make sure Metro Bank’s systems are appropriately set up to integrate smoothly with external servicers’ systems and reporting
- Managing ongoing relationships with external service providers
- Liaising with operational teams within Metro Bank to make sure we have a smooth flow of funds and accounting entries
- Making sure all accounts are fully reconciled on a timely basis
You need to be this kind of person...
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone who is already able to do all these wonderful things…
- Previous knowledge and experience as a Lead Control Accountant
- Confident managing the expectations of colleagues and partners
- Experience of project management and finance change programmes
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and flexibly to meet changing business needs
- Experience of working and building strong business relationships in a changing and fast moving environment
- Professional accounting qualification, eg ACA, ACCA, CIMA and a relevant university degree (or overseas equivalent)