Lead Developer - Core Java - Derivatives/Structured Products - Banking
- £90,000 to £115,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Scope AT
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Lead Developer with strong domain knowledge of derivatives and structured products to enhance the bank’s market making trading platform.
The role is front-office facing and a hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets, so you will also have to collaborate with global colleagues, and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues in technology and sales & trading.
You will work closely with the derivatives trading desk and quantitative strategists to design, develop, deploy and support innovative tools to support the growth of all structured index products.
- Leading front office technical teams across full lifecycle, from conception to delivery, in an agile environment.
- Strong core Java experience / Java9
- Low latency & Multithreading
- Strong business domain knowledge of derivatives and structured products
- Experience developing systems for automated market making or algo trading group in liquid markets (equities, FX, liquid rates, etc).