Lead Engineer - Fixed Income
Experienced Lead Engineer with great technical and analytical expertise is sought for a global multi-strategy investment management firm in their London office.
You will lead a highly talented and ambitious team, spread across London and the US, building next-generation, cloud-enabled applications. This is a high impact role; you will be leading and building a team providing Fixed Income Portfolio Management analysis tools to PMs across the entire business.
The ideal candidate will be a strong developer with an academic background in maths and computing, and have Python, Java and cloud deployment (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure) experience. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- 10+ years of software engineering experience building large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Solid experience of multiple programming languages: Java, Python, C#, C/C++
- Expert knowledge of microservices, RESTful API, WebAPI, distributed caching, etc.
- Strong academic record in STEM subject from a leading university - Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics preferred
- Outstanding compensation - significant base + bonuses
- Truly collegial tech culture, within a dynamic, stimulating work environment
- Significant amount of autonomy and impact on company performance - your ideas matter!
- Generous benefits, including paid volunteer time, private healthcare and parental leave
up to £160k base Contact
If you feel you're a strong match for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193