Lead Engineer (.NET/Java/Python) - Investment Risk FO
Experienced Lead Engineer with great technical and analytical expertise is sought for a hands-on role at this global multi-strategy investment management firm in their London office.
You will lead a highly talented and ambitious team, spread across London and the US, building next-generation, cloud-enabled applications. This is a high impact role; you will be leading and building the team developing front-office risk solutions to the entire fund.
The team is currently using .Net, but is looking to move to a Java/Python environment, therefore this role requires a skilled polyglot, with experience in two of the above languages. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Experience building large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications
- Proven leadership capabilities, with the ability to innovate design
- Solid experience of multiple programming languages: C#, Java, Python
- Expert knowledge of microservices, RESTful API, WebAPI, distributed caching, etc.
- Strong academic record in STEM subject from a leading university - Maths, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics preferred
- Outstanding compensation - significant base + bonuses
- Truly collegial tech culture, within a dynamic, stimulating work environment
- Significant amount of autonomy and impact on company performance - your ideas matter!
- Generous benefits, including paid volunteer time, private healthcare and parental leave
up to £160k base Contact
If you feel you're a strong match for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193