Lead Finance Business Partner
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 14 juil. 17
New opportunity to build your own profile and gain technical exposure in an individual contributing role within an established international Finance platform!
As part of an exciting new role reporting directly to the Head of Finance for multiple workstreams, you will be based within a leading international Bank, liaising closely with various businesses across the organisation. Based within lean team you will work in a dynamic role, alongside various internal and external stakeholder teams, and act as a key contributor, providing cost management and decision support in the longer term.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Navigating across four divisions including operations and technology alongside the Managing Directors.
- Managing programme costs across various business units internally across the logistics and costing.
- Providing commentaries, analysis support with the Executive Committee for bank wide projects.
- Execute the cycle of reporting and control process.
- Support detailed analysis to review monthly allocation for the stakeholders within the Front Office, Audit, Tax and Legal Controllers.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, CIMA) with a Finance/Accounting Bachelors' degree holder with at least 2 years of relevant management accounting or Financial Analysis experience from the Banking industry.
- Experience with analysis of costs and decision making skills.
- Technical accounting knowledge, including property related to costs and transactions.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a committed attitude and the ability to work as a team with senior management and company stakeholders in a performance-driven environment.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure, managing conflicting priorities.
- Advanced system knowledge, including MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup etc.)
Key Skills - Cost, Financial Analyst, Financial Modelling, Data Analytics, VBA, Excel, Products, Project Management, Macros, Analysis, Banking, Stress Testing, Accountant, Stakeholder Management, Treasury, Balance Sheet, Graduate, FP&A, Allocations, Capital, Revenue
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.