Lead IT Risk Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 22 sept. 18 2018-09-22
Lead IT Risk Analyst
- Identifies, analyzes, monitors and minimizes moderately complex areas of risk that pertain to information technology.
- Leads the preparation of risk reports for review by the business areas and Technology management.
- Works with the business to improve controls that would mitigate any deficiencies and ensure data and systems are protected.
- Ensures controls meet regulatory and organization standards.
- Ensures that existing control practices and procedures are documented.
- Reviews documentation for evidence of successful and efficient performance.
- Assists in analyzing Technology and market trends to determine potential resulting risks to the organization.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Assists in delivery of regulatory requests, providing administrative support to team lead on gathering and evidencing review and approval for materials to be supplied to regulators.
- Assisting with regulatory examinations, providing support to Technology colleagues in preparing for and keeping appropriate records of regulatory activity, reporting to relevant Technology oversight fora and legal entity management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60098
Organization: Office of the CIO-HR06033
Requisition Number: 1812599