EC1 is looking for a Senior / Lead Network Engineer who has experience designing resilient, mission-critical trading networks infrastructure for global trading organizations. Past experience in low-latency network design and management is a must.
Our client is a leading provider of high-performance trading solutions. They have delivered some of the world’s most advanced systems to a very strong client list that includes the largest global financial institutions. This mission critical software manages billions of dollars in transactions daily.
What you will be responsible for…
- As the Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for the global trading network
- Identify and resolve network failures on both switches and servers and network performance within both the trading environment and corporate network
- Ensure the security of the trading and corporate networks. Remain current on information security best practices. Recommend and implement security tools, policies and procedures
- Build and administer hardware, network, operating system (Windows and Linux)
What you will bring…
- Very strong knowledge of IP routing, VLANs, Access Control Lists and Network Address Translation
- Exceptional problem-solving skills in networking
- Superior Windows or Linux administration (specifically RedHat and Centos) and troubleshooting skill sets
- Strong collaborative nature and the ability to support internal and external clients
In Return, you will benefit from…
- A highly competitive salary package + annual bonuses
- Other benefits include medical, dental, life and travel cover
- Great office culture with free lunch, snacks and drinks offered
To find out more and for an informal confidential discussion, click Apply to send us your CV today.