Leading PE backed corporate seeks ECM professional.
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Arkesden C&I
- 11 sept. 17
Leading sponsor backed business seeks ECM professional to join the business.
Our client is a leading sponsor backed business based in London, who are looking to exit and therefore want to bring someone on to run this from their side.
- Exposure and responsibility of the full IPO process
- Reporting to financial controller
- Steep learning curve and new challenges daily
- Opportunity to take a step away from banking and take on a new challenge
- Opportunity to be part of a very active team with highly ambitious growth plans
- 5-7 years of Investment Banking experience from a top tier institution
- Sufficient transaction experience across ECM, specifically IPO's.
- Closed deal experience, on IPO deals.
- Someone who has taken the lead on several IPO transactions who will be able to take full control in project managing this entire process
- a self-starter who is able to work autonomously whilst also being a team player
- A mature and confident individual is important
- Excellent communicator