Lean/Six Sigma – Process Analyst – Financial Services. A consultancy are assisting their financial services client with process improvement and a have an opportunity for an experienced Lean/Six Sigma Process Analyst to help automate key business processes.
You will work with business users and processes within commercial and wholesale banking to identify opportunities for processes efficiency and improvement as well as working with robotics and technology teams to model these processes to aid in their automation.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years process improvement experience within global financial services
- Qualified Green or Black Belt in Lean / Six Sigma (essential)
- Commerical or wholesale banking expeirnece beneficial
- Experience working on large scale/high complexity process change projects
- End to end business analysis and process modelling skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £500-£550/day role based London initially for six months.