Legal Entity Controller
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 25 juin 18 2018-06-25
Legal Entity Controller - Senior Manager
A leading Investment firm is looking for a Legal Entity Controller to sit in the Group Finance team. You will be part of a team working on a range of projects, regulatory and statutory reporting and control functions, specific to the main PRA regulated entities in the group.
A legal entity senior manager level role exists for an individual with good financial accounting skills. The candidate must have well-developed communication skills and be able to build a high level of credibility with management.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Management of a direct report
- Managing a number of key month end adjustments required for IFRS and US GAAP reporting
- Managing the preparation and presentation of Balance Sheet under both IFRS and US GAAP
- Involvement in monthly due diligence and sign-off of account balances
- Liaise with Business Unit and Regulatory Control groups
The role provides an excellent exposure to a broad range of financial issues, corporate governance and product accounting and involves regular interaction with a varied range of groups.
Interested candidates please send across their CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.