A global Financial Services organisation is looking to hire a Legal Entity Controller to look after financial control and reporting activities for their European and Asian businesses.
With an excellent track record for internal progression and development, the Group has a number of well respected and recognisable Financial Services brands within it's organisation. You might currently be in a financial accountant, financial control or even another similar legal entity controller role.
Perhaps you are looking for a position which will offer you the chance to develop management experience whilst retaining a technical accounting skill-set. Or you may be in a financial reporting role currently, but looking for more experience with regulatory reports and senior stakeholder exposure.
Legal Entity Controller - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage reporting activities for 7 legal entities across Europe & Asia.
- Ensure the accuracy of underlying numbers which are reported in monthly and year end financial statements reported under US GAAP, IFRS and UK GAAP (FRS 102)
- Work closely with the Group head office function in the US and build close working relationships with other teams including Tax, Back & Middle Office and Legal functions.
- Assist with annual budget & forecasting activities as well as regulatory reporting (FRR, ICAAP, ILAA and Pillar 3)
- Manage one direct report who will assist with completion of reporting. Look after their development and mentor them to succeed within the organisation.
You will ideally have at least 2-3 years of post-qualified Finance experience within a Financial Services organisation (trading / broking / investment banking). You should be able to show a strong controls mentality with excellent accounting, reporting and analysis skills. Experience of consolidation accounting as well as an understanding of UK & US GAAP accounting standards will be advantageous for this role too.
An excellent opportunity for a technically savvy financial accountant to take the next step in their career within Financial Services.
Apply now or get in touch to discuss.