Lending Director - Residential Development Finance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 sept. 17 2017-09-14
This is an opportunity to join an established non-bank lending platform that has lent over £1bn across the UK during the last 5 years. Given increased capital commitment and lending targets our client is looking to hire a Director level candidate to enhance the origination effort and focus on Residential Development Finance loans; both senior and stretched senior loan products.
- Seeking new borrowers and sourcing leads focused on residential development
- Building on existing relationships and establishing new relationships with developers, brokers and property investors in key markets and geographies
- Conducting full due diligence on development proposals, including financial review of the credit worthiness of applicants.
- Knowledge of construction types / development schemes.
- Knowledge of construction costs and procurement.
- Knowledge of development appraisals and development cash flows
- Knowledge of preparing lending Heads of Terms is essential.
- Presentation to credit committee and key stakeholders.
- To include building financial models from the developers initial appraisals and sense checking costs and returns profile.
- To involve an initial stage 1 presentation to credit committee.
- To involve a comprehensive credit application at stage 2.
- Instruction and management of professional advisers.
- Post credit loan monitoring and performance reporting.
- Managing the practical completion of developments
- Adhering to all compliance needs within the business.
- An existing client base and network of industry contacts; direct borrowers, brokers and introducers.
- Established track record in pricing and originating property development opportunities for a principle lending platform.
- Hands on experience of providing senior, stretch senior, mezzanine, joint venture or equity finance loans.
- The ability to work to demanding deadlines.
- A highly skilled communicator with superior written and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- A positive and tenacious attitude.