Leveraged Finance Credit Analyst / Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 26 juin 18 2018-06-26
Superb opportunity for a credit analyst with c.5 years’ experience of European leveraged loans to join a fast-growing asset manager
Working alongside experienced credit fund managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Fundamental credit analysis of European sub-investment grade companies across a wide range of sectors.
- Formulation of opinions and presentation of recommendations.
- Monitoring of exposures and preparation of reports and presentations for investors.
- Continuing development of proprietary monitoring systems and databases.
- Research of credit markets to help identify and analyse new investment opportunities.
- 3-5 years’ experience of sub-investment grade credit analysis, focusing on leveraged loans.
- Strong cash flow analysis and financial modelling skills.
- Familiarity with leveraged loan documentation.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an ability to work in a team or independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong academic background.
- EU/EAA citizenship.
As part of a small, highly experienced team, you will have significant responsibility and will be expected to develop quickly into the role.