Leveraged Finance Off-Cycle Analyst Program
What you'll do
Want to learn how to generate innovative ideas for global clients and prospects? Our Leveraged Finance Off-Cycle Analyst Program offers you the opportunity to work on real life deals with global clients.
As an off-cycle analyst, you will be supported with training and exposure to our most experienced leaders. Your role will provide you with the opportunity to become proficient in analytics, work on live transactions as well as interact with clients as you build a strong platform to launch your career.
As an intern, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analysis including valuations
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communications and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team