Liquidity Risk Oversight, Director
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 13 nov. 17 2017-11-13
Global investment bank seeks a Director to head up its liquidity Risk Oversight function globally.
You'll be a part of the division responsible for the independent control over the bank's liquidity management framework as well as the Market Risks managed by Treasury. The team is responsible for the independent validation of liquidity risk models, the setting of Liquidity Risk Appetite as well as the ongoing oversight of liquidity risk in the bank.
- Being responsible for the independent oversight of liquidity risk and the validation of the bank's Liquidity Management framework and underlying models
- Identifying Risk and interacting with the Treasury and the business on any relevant Liquidity Risk
- Reviewing and developing of related internal risk reports to ensure consistency and compliance with the bank's risk tolerance
- Executing and documenting a detailed model validation process across the entire Liquidity Risk Framework, in accordance with bank's model validation framework
- Liaising with Treasury and Businesses as well as other risk management areas
- Constantly exploring liquidity risk management issues within the business functions allocated and the management leading of related projects
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experienced and confident individual with strong management and leadership skills
- Extensive experience within a Treasury or Liquidity Risk function of a universal or investment bank
- Experience in audit/validation and documentation background
- High aptitude with respect to topical issues in liquidity regulation such as Basel III and CRD IV
- Ability and experience to organise and lead across different time zones and cultures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to interface with business units and senior stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.