Loan Agency Analyst
- £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a numerical or business graduate to join a growing team within a successful financial services firm.
- Help in the flow of funds between Lenders and Borrowers and from Borrowers to Lenders on each Interest Payment Date/Repayment.
- Raising/distributing Rate Setting Notice to advise Lenders how much they can expect on the forthcoming Interest Payment Date and at the same time, sending the same Notice to Borrowers informing them how much they should pay to the Lenders and on what date.
- Running waterfall of payments on Interest Payment Dates.
- Preparing and/or reviewing payments and making sure pack of payments are completed prior to being passed on to Authorisers.
- Work closely with Bank to ensure that the mandate is applied to Borrower’s Bank accounts so that we can then move money on Interest Payment Dates.
- Reporting functions (Loan Servicing).
- Degree educated in a relevant subject (Maths, Economics, Business etc), from a good university.
- Previous office work experience within the financial services sector.
- Experience with client onboarding or making payments beneficial.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia.