Loan Agency Senior Analyst
- Competitive package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 04 oct. 17 2017-10-04
My client is looking for the following: - Experience in an integrated loans agency role - Operational and documentation experience - Syndicated loans experience
~~Syndicated Loan Admin - New deals
• Liaise with arrangers, lawyers and the originating business areas in the review and negotiation of draft loan / credit documentation from an operational, legal and agent’s role perspective, where the bank is named as Facility Agent. Provide comments, requests for amendments, and feedback as necessary.
• Attend meetings with Front Office personnel to ensure understanding of the responsibilities of the Agent role for individual transactions.
• Provide guidance to clients and business where required.
• Co-ordinate with business partners in other products to arrange transactions to meet clients’ requirements.
• Liaise with Business and external lawyers to ensure Conditions Precedent to drawings have been met.
• Prepare working summary for Agency Operations highlighting deal specific nuances.
• Provide relevant data to enable Agency Operations to create an accurate record of all facilities in the system database.
~~Syndicated Loan Admin - Portfolio Servicing
• Management of individual loan portfolio.
• Assist Agency Operations team with the processing of non-vanilla drawdowns.
• Interaction with any other relevant internal departments, including Internal Legal, Compliance, Secondary Closing team, Tax, Trade, Agency and Trust, where necessary.
• Communication with Borrower, Lenders, Export Credit Agencies and other relevant parties in day-to-day issues / queries.
• Receive, review and manage all waiver/ amendment requests received from borrower / lenders, including actual or potential Events of Default. Negotiate on syndicate’s behalf where necessary, and oversee calls and meetings with syndicate. Maintain the central record of outstanding amendments and waivers, and also log all activity for the same.
• Co-ordinate and lead event driven calls with lenders/lawyers
• Review and sign off of documentation and system/record updates in relation to any secondary debt trades/transfers
• Provide guidance and assistance to junior and less experienced members of team.
• Maintain all records, including lenders’ credit contact lists, and maintain both electronic and hard copy filing for portfolio.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience and a comprehensive understanding of all facets of syndicated loans business relating to documentation and the Facility Agent role.
Experience required includes:
• Responsibilities of the facility agent, and any legal, regulatory, credit, or financial restrictions
• Risks the facility agent is exposed to
• LMA and LSTA loan documentation
• Common market and business practices
• Structure of the different types of facility
• Commercial aspects of the different types of business
• Withholding tax rules and regulations, particularly treatment of FATCA.
• Roles of other parties to syndicated loan documentation e.g. Security Agent, Collateral Agent, Account Bank, Intercreditor Agent, Arranger
• Debt workout situations
• Treatment of L/Cs, guarantees, and ancillary facilities,
• Industry initiatives and changes
• Understanding of other products and how they may integrate with the loans product as well as knowledge of operational procedures such as rate fixings, rollovers and payments.