FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Loan Closing / Settlements
Loan Closing Analyst My client is a hedge fund manager and global alternative asset management firm, looking for some urgent help on a contract basis to work on their European Distressed Closing and Special Situations desk initially for 3 months, but there is the strong possibility that the role will be extended.
Loan Closing Analyst
My client is a hedge fund manager and global alternative asset management firm, looking for some urgent help on a contract basis to work on their European Distressed Closing and Special Situations desk initially for 3 months, but there is the strong possibility that the role will be extended.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Assist with settlement of loan trades, specifically reviewing LMA trade documentation and pricing calculations, reconciling against trade booking and liaising with external counterparts as needed.
* Identify and resolve trade breaks with counterparties as quickly as possible.
* Review credit documents specifically transfer provisions to determine requirements for loan transfers
* Liaise with trading desk, internal legal, external legal, treasury and fellow bank debt team members to resolve issues related to loan settlement.
* Maintain status reports for settlement of open loans trades.
* Assist with corporate actions for European investments covered by Bank Debt operations
* Assist with review of liquidity reports as they relate to settlement of loan trades and assist with other firm reporting related to settlement of loan trades on an ad hoc basis
* The role requires someone with a minimum of 2 years working in the loan market
* It is essential that this person be familiar reading credit agreements and other loan documents with a strong attention to detail strong excel skills.
* Any knowledge of CLO's would be a real advantage.
Personal Characteristics & Attributes:
The role is working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, alongside the trading desk, so this person needs to be confident and able work under pressure.
* Good organisational and communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines
* Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure
* Strong Team player
- GBP200.00 - GBP300 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick