Credit Risk Manager - Real Estate Finance
Our client is a global real estate investor with a long standing real estate lending platform which provides senior financing for commercial real estate investment projects in the UK and Continental Europe.
They are hiring a Loan & Credit Risk Manager.
- Actively manage loan book to deliver consistent long term out performance having regard to risk appetite and profile
- Implement fund strategy in line with strategic investment objectives
- Identify, appraise and implement opportunities to enhance asset performance
- Responsible for day to day management of the loan book undertaking on going annual loan risk ratings on each mortgage, scheduled programme of loan reviews and tenant covenant analysis for both loan and direct property book
- Internal reporting and ongoing monitoring of asset performance
- Degree educated (ideally business / finance)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in commercial real estate lending
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solver
- Ability to develop and implement property strategies in a clear and logical manner
- Good communication skills at all levels both externally and internally
- Good understanding and ability to manage internal procedures and regulatory processes relating to individual transactions