Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with internal and external parties and response to their enquiries about the Loan Facilities where The Bank is taking Agency.
• Handle information provided by borrowers and advisors for distribution to participants, monitor conditions precedent, initial and subsequent drawing, and control borrower’s compliance with covenants.
• Manage and process deal closings including first drawdown.
• Liaise with Ops/front offices to ensure smooth processing on new/restructured deals.
• Process Transfers as Agent under the facilities.
• Assist by liaising with front office in onboarding Agency business.
• Manage consents & waivers as required.
• Assist in checking and delegating work.
• Creating Payment Instructions.
• Check Payments instructions/payments flowing directly to swift.
• Instructions, both internal and external, commensurate with the effective dispatch of the Agent's role.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Agency/Loans Business Experience － essential
• Basic knowledge in Corporate Finance and Project Finance – essential
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point – minimum requirement) – essential
• Business Awareness
• Team Working
• Relationship Management