Low Latency C++ Developer
£120-150,000 base + £60-100,000 bonus Job description: Client
One of the world's most prestigious multi-strategy funds. With huge autonomy within small teams, they share a core infrastructure platform but encourage their traders and quants to pursue unique investment strategies, consistently delivering high quality returns independent of the general market.
They've got a fantastic name in the industry with good reason; paying strong salaries on both base and bonus, and a superb tech culture. Role
Seeking a software engineer who loves to design and implement blindingly fast C++20 systems, that are also robust and resilient.
Working closely with hardware and software developers across the business, you'll be developing and enhancing a tick-by-tick backtesting research platform and exchange simulation. Other work will involve building and optimizing ultra-low latency trading systems, contributing to the team's technical direction by driving new initiatives.
You will shape the future of this industry while you work alongside other exceptional programmers and strategists to solve some of the most significant engineering problems in the world. Skills and Experience Required
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Substantial C++ programming experience, preferably using C++20
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related) from a top-tier university
- Sound analytical and mathematical skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
- Solid understanding of low-latency and real-time system design and implementation
- Deep understanding of working in a Linux environment and working with CPU architecture
Benefits & Incentives
- Proficiency in any other language, e.g. Java, Python
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Richard Allan
[t] +44 (0)20 3137 9574
£120-150,000 base + £60-100,000 bonus