MANAGER, INVESTMENT TRUSTS, UK FUND ACCOUNTING
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
MANAGER, INVESTMENT TRUSTS, UK FUND ACCOUNTINGThis role is within Northern Trust's expanding global UK Fund Accounting team. This is an operational management role to oversee and support full Company Secretarial and Financial Reporting services for London listed Investment Companies. The teams, based in Manila and London, also calculate dividends, revenue forecasts and produce financial statements (Management Accounts and Year End/ Interim Financials) for the listed companies that NT supports. In addition this role includes direct liaison with the company Boards and associated committees, and other external parties and is therefore an integral part of maintaining our reputation for high quality client service.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Responsible for the Investment Trust team in the UK utilising existing offshore teams and processes.
• Establish and maintain processes and procedures in line with our regulatory responsibility, client demands, and commitments as administrator and company secretary.
• Oversee the preparation of interim and year end company accounts, liasing with the Auditors, Tax Advisors and Audit Committees.
• Oversee the production of quarterly management accounts for Board and Audit Committee.
• Attend Board and Committee meetings and provide full minuting.
• Liaising with the company brokers, independent auditors and company lawyers.
• Supporting Tap Issues, Placings and Tender Offers.
• Responsible for Company annoucnements and regulatory filings.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Qualified - ACCA (or similar) and/ or ACIS
• Track record of working with and managing Investment Company Boards, Audit firms and fund managers.
• Minimum 10 years' experience in a financial services environment, including Investment Trusts, with at least 5 years of managing people.
• Thorough knowledge of the Companies Act, UK Listing Authority rules and the AIC SORP.
• A record of leading large teams including remotely to deliver both business as usual work to a high standard as well as key developments and improvements.
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of June 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $135 billion in banking assets
• $8.1 trillion in assets under custody
• $10.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $1.1 trillion in assets under management