MANAGER, RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT, GLOBAL FUND SERVICES
This role will effectively manage a team of highly experienced relationship managers tasked with multiple client relationships across a number of products including custody, fund accounting and transfer agency services. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the team's smooth delivery of our services and development of client relationships and revenues.
• Direct management for a team of Senior Relationship Managers
• Conduct the performance management process, identify training and development needs, establish performance standards for the unit
• Responsible for ensuring the business plans & activities of department are achieved within the defined scope and objectives
• Develop understanding of client's strategic goals and identify ways in which Northern Trust can financially optimise both new and existing relationships.
• Drive initiatives for client driven product development requirements; working closely with the various product teams
• Responsible for overall client satisfaction levels at a strategic level and ensure relevant key performance indicators are in place to support Relationship Managers to meet client goals
• Ensuring the relationship management team are in partnership with the Northern Trusts internal Client Services Delivery to maximise operational activity line with the client Service Level Agreements (SLA)
• Monitor performance against agreed service level agreements.
• Drive cross-selling of additional products and jurisdictions to existing clients.
• Pricing of new and additional business opportunities for existing clients.
• Oversight of conduct fee & contract negotiations
• Manage client related risk issues.
• Adhere to internal risk management procedures covering Know Your Client (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
• Actively participate and on occasions lead project's covering client fund launches, mergers and closures The successful candidate will benefit from having/being:
• Management of senior (VP to SVP) level staff within a relationship management, business development or financial service provider environment
• Experienced strategic lead for business development
• Experienced within the Funds Industry
• Accountability and experience of increasing revenue through effective client relationships.
• Ability to establish commercial relationships with Executive level Client Stakeholders
• Ability to present & participate in client pitches and review meetings
• Ability to develop client orientated solutions
• Managing multiple internal & external stakeholders through client related projects
• Ability to function & communication within a wider team to deliver on SLA's & client satisfaction About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of March 31,2019, Northern Trust Corporation had:
$10.9 trillion in assets under custody/administration
$8.2 trillion in assets under custody
$1.2 trillion in assets under management
$122 billion in banking assets