- £60k - 100k per year + bpnus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GQR Global Markets
- 13 sept. 17
Location: London, UK The role: We generally look for M&A Associates on behalf of our clients due to expansion within the business or as a replacement.
Location: London, UK
We generally look for M&A Associates on behalf of our clients due to expansion within the business or as a replacement.
Experience working in one of our specialist fields would be highly beneficial;
Healthcare / FIG / TMT (Technology, Media and Telecoms) / Consumer & Retail / Real Estate / Power, Utilities & Infrastructure / Natural Resources / Energy / Oil & Gas / Metals & Mining
M&A Associate Key Responsibilities
- Assisting in execution of deals
- Management and training of Juniors and reporting upwards
- Creation and Review of Financial Models produced
- Production of IM and running the Auction process
- Liaison with Clients when required
M&A Associate Skills & Requirements
- You must have 3-5 years M&A experience from a Tier 1 bank / top boutique
- A good knowledge of M&A and the ability to apply your skills creatively to diverse client needs;
- Experience in reviewing analysts work models, valuations, and training, mentoring and pitch presentations;
- Take a more leading role in client pitches
- Sound judgment, particularly in valuation matters, with strong analytic skills; particularly DCF`s and LBO`s and the ability to talk through previous deals comprehensively when quizzed.
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.