M&A Associate Director, Healthcare
- GBP75000 - GBP90000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Warner Scott Recruitment
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
An excellent opportunity to join the London office of a global professional services firm (Big 4) in their Healthcare Team.
Working within the wider M&A practice, a successful candidate will work on a broad range of domestic and international transactions for corporate, private equity and owner managed clients. The scope of the role will include both execution of transactions as well as origination of new opportunities.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Lead projects (with support from Director/ Partner) including being one of the senior points of contact with clients on M&A projects.
* Actively managing client interfaces, taking responsibility for the day to day project management and delivery of M&A transactions. This will include assuming responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
* Leading and managing the delivery of transaction documentation including pitch materials and client proposals.
* Directing and managing colleagues, wider support staff and other external advisers.
* Supervising and reviewing financial analysis complex modelling carried out by team members.
* Build and develop strong relationships in the market.
* Take responsibility for agreed areas of origination and business development.
* Set, monitor and control M&A project budgets, billing and other reporting requirements.
An ideal candidate will have significant post-graduation professional experience within an M&A role, specifically in the UK Healthcare market. Proven execution ability and developing origination skills in addition to strong problem-solving skills and an excellent academic background are essential. A bachelor's degree qualification and/or professional qualification would be advantageous. In addition, excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a market-leading global professional services firm and progress your career in M&A Advisory.
Salary £75,000 to £90,000, based on experience.