• Creating marketing materials: Engaged in creating investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, responses to requests for proposals and teaser documents
• Financial modelling and analysis: Development of financial models (including DCF, LBO and Merger model) to assess potential transactions. Including the evaluation of financial statements, valuation and credit metrics
• Sector and product research: develop deep understanding of applicable sectors and products through performing detailed company and industry analysis such as benchmarking, profiling credit analysis and investment highlights.
• Support in execution of mandated transactions: Support the team in preparing NDAs, mandate letters, Prospectus, Information memorandums, due diligence, loan returns analysis and credit memos
• Training and development of analysts
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.