- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 07 déc. 18
My client, a Private Bank based in The City, are looking to hire an MI Analyst who will be working alongside the COO.
- Analyse data used for management information, identifying gaps and implementing solutions
- Troubleshoot VBA and spreadsheet issues and provide solutions to diverse spreadsheet and programming challenges present across business units
- Build and maintain Financial models, manage large spreadsheets, migrate to Access database if necessary
- Ensure compliance with End User Computing (EUC) framework
- Proven Advanced skills in Excel including advanced macros, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and database queries (SQL)
- Ability to develop existing models, manage macros, pivot tables and advanced formulas.
- Ability to work with different systems, databases and interfaces
- Based in Finance department with a particular emphasis on improving MI from various systems
Please submit a copy of your CV for further information.