Machine Learning Quantitative Researcher | London An established global hedge fund is looking to add a Machine Learning Quant Researcher to join their successful teams in either London. They are a fully systematic shop, employing cutting-edge, computer-driven trading strategies across all liquid asset classes. Technology driven, they are looking for someone with next level machine learning experience to help research and optimize their trading strategies. The team offers a highly competitive payout structure, a chance to work with elite talent and technology, and a role that allows you to work closely with the market.
The Quantitative Researcher will be able to:
- Use cutting edge machine learning techniques to analyze large amounts of data
- Develop, test, and optimize trading strategies using cutting edge technology
- Build and refine trading signals by conducting research on historical and alternative datasets.
- Generate new sources of alpha.
Qualifications and experience:
- PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, ML or Data Science from a top university *candidates without a PhD but commercial experience developing novel machine learning algorithms will also be considered*
- Extensive experience with Machine Learning
- Proficient in Python or C++ (proficiency in both is a plus)