Management Accountant - Accountancy Practice
- Feb 22, 2021
- £40k - £60k
A Management Accountant job for a Central London Accountancy firm who work with high growth UK and US based organisations
A single office top 100 firm have a brand-new Management Accountant job based in their City of London headquarters.
I am looking for a Management Accountant who will join the Corporate & Business Services team. Working predominantly with clients in the Financial Services & IT sectors (as well as US businesses), you will manage your own portfolio and supervise a small team. You will also get involved in the preparation of statutory accounts.
They are a firm renowned for excellent training & development, opportunities for progression and a very low staff turnover. They are also market leaders in two significant sectors.
Management Accountant job
- To carry out all accounting work for a wide range of organisations
- Planning, execution and completion of management and statutory accounts and to produce a client-ready product.
- To prepare & review VAT Returns, including an understanding of partial exemption rules.
- To brief, supervise and review the work of junior members of the team
- Provide feedback and support as necessary, including being involved in development of junior staff.
- To recommend improvements to the clients' accounting systems and controls and assisting clients whenever needed.
You will be ideally be a qualified Accountant and have at least three years' experience in a broad accounts focused Practice role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.