An exciting opportunity to join the Management Accounting team of an established, multi-location, Asset Manager that is based in the City, London. You will work in a supportive, friendly team providing detailed reports, commentary and analysis to multiple, senior stakeholders within the business.
Reporting to the Head of Management reporting the role responsibilities include:
- Provide management information to business area and cost centre managers
- Responsible for delivering month end close process
- Production of monthly P&L for core business entities
- Provide commentary and analysis on variances
- Make sure budgets completed within required timescales
- Run cost allocations process
Required experience and qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (CA, CIMA or ACCA) with at least 5 years accountancy experience.
- Experience of Variance Analysis.
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Good level of IT competency (Microsoft products)
- Ideally experience in SUN accounting package, Q&A and QlikView
- Strong interpersonal skills.