Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 01 déc. 17 2017-12-01
An exciting opportunity has emerged to join a growing investment firm focused on infrastructure. This is a newly-created role reporting directly to the CFO with excellent scope for future progression.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including cashflow projections and commentary on variances to budget.
- Manage the monthly bank reconciliation process across worldwide bank accounts.
- Oversight of periodic online banking payment runs.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Assistance in preparation for various periodic internal audits.
- Assist the CFO with the preparation of annual budgets / business plans, and in periodic forecasting exercises.
- Assist the CFO in preparation of ad-hoc internal reports.
- Assist in the preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Assist in various accounting IT projects.
- Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance in investment-related legal administration and company secretarial activity.
- Strong academic record (As/Bs at A-level with a 2.1 degree or above)
- Currently studying for a recognised accountancy qualification. (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Broad knowledge and experience in finance and accounting.
- Experience within Financial Services highly desirable.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities with an ability to work in a multi-currency environment.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work at all levels in the organisation.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter of Finance Directors, Financial Controllers and Fund Accountants to UK and European private equity firms for almost 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com