Management Consultant –Securities Processing Business Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco are looking for Business Analysts within the Securities Processing space, with change management experience and ideally prior success as a management consultant or within a change role in a financial services institution.
In addition, a successful candidate will have prior experience/knowledge of the different security services products and processes. These range from:
- Global Custody
- Fund Services
- Trustee and Fiduciary Services
- Corporate Trust and Loan Agency
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied regulatory change initiatives.
The role is to work as a Business Analyst in the Change Management space. The role has a global focus and will entail collaborating with Business, Operations, Finance, Compliance, IT and other functions located primarily in London. There are also opportunities to be based in our Scottish office.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Work with stakeholders across all business functions to define business requirements
- Work with technology partners to translate these requirements into functional and technical design
- Support functional deployment to users, providing training and post implementation support
- Drive and own project reporting, planning and management
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills; with the ability to quickly gain credibility and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders. Strong problem solving skills and an analytical mind-set are fundamental to success in this role. Candidates will be expected to manage delivery of changes and must be able to deal effectively with a wide range of technical and functional delivery groups to coordinate delivery.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- The ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
- Stakeholder Management
- Can discuss requests and requirements with stakeholders and keep them informed of progress
- Requirements Gathering
- The ability to produce structured functional specification, including experience of User Story
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders
- Change Management Methodology
- Proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Business Case Development
- Proven project and modelling skills, to represent information in forms that enhance decision making and communications
- Change Management Implementation
- Extensive experience working in an investment banking change environment required. User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Process Re-engineering
- Strong academic record coupled to good problem solving skills and analytical mind-set very advantageous
- Conducting Design Activity
- Proven ability to run effective workshops for client business users
- Best practice solutions and tools
- Ability to advise clients regarding process improvement initiatives. Candidates should be comfortable presenting complex solutions in clear and concise language
- Governance Models
- Ability to develop effective governance frameworks
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Front to back experience of investment banking change management
- Up to 100% travel will be required
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture