Management Consultant - Data
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
As part of our on-going global expansion strategy, Capco is growing its UK Data Practice in our London office. We are currently seeking to recruit a number of management consultants familiar with data management and large scale transformation to join our team in supporting recent and forthcoming regulatory initiatives. We are interested in candidates who are willing to drive new and progressive learnings including Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data to help support the shift in the industry towards forward thinking demands.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Experience within the financial services industry in complex data transformation programmes and/or relevant regulations such as CCAR, BCBS 239, IFRS 9, GDPR
- Delivering large scale change programmes on client site as a management consultant
- Advising clients regarding key data management topics and regulation e.g. CCAR, BCBS 239, IFRS 9
- Technical analysis – in-depth knowledge and experience in one or more specific regulations
- Understanding of data management concepts such as Data Governance, Data Lineage, Data Models, Data Quality, Control Frameworks, Data Architecture
- Working as part of a team to develop the UK Data Practice capabilities and the broader Global Data Practice to support industry changing topics such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Programme Execution and Change management – proven ability to shape, design and manage the execution of data change programme
- Desirable experience as a Management Consultant
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEP
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture