Management Consultant Risk and Control
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI , Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork.
We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
The role requires a (Senior) Consultant who possesses deep domain experience in Risk and Control as either Business Analyst or Project Management capacity. A thorough understanding of identifying and measuring risk is essential within a Capital Markets environment as well as exposure to control design and testing and assurance processes.
The candidate will be required to interact with a wide range of stakeholders including business subject matter experts and senior management in order to successfully complete activities and meet milestones. Experience working and managing in a team delivery is beneficial. Some European travel may also be required for workshops and meetings.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
● Enterprise Risk Management/ Frameworks/Controls Testing and Assurance
● Policy drafting/ review
● Control Framework Design
● Experience in financial Services
● Reconciliation design/training design and rollout
● Risk Reporting
● Excellent communication skills
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture